Saturday morning

It’s Saturday morning and the lodge is empty of tourists. The workers are doing things like repairing leaky thatched roofs and hammering things and making small repairs. The Internet access is coming and going, right now it’s gone but it will be back.
I did a bunch of laundry this morning and hung it up in a sunny place. Recently I heard thunder so I moved it from the sunny place to a place closer to my room, without any sun. This means it will probably not dry today. And so far it has not started to rain. But it really does rain most days.

I am going to post a few nature pictures with this blog. One is of the center of a tall paIm tree, there is another moth. The sunset picture was taken from inside my room at about 5:45 last night, so no, it isn’t completely dark until 6 ish. There is a shot of my room from the back, the solid piece is the bathroom, which was added in the last few years.

I want you to see the button project from yesterday so I’m gonna g to work in getting some of this pix loaded  .